Bougie Grubs Cherry Cobbler
1/2 stick of salted butter
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
1 cup sugar
3 cups of fresh cherries
2 tbsp of lemon juice
cinnamon Sugar mixture
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pit cherries.
3. Toss cherries with lemon juice and sugar.
4. Place butter in a pan and melt in the oven.
5. Mix baking mix and milk together.
6. Remove pan from oven and place the cherry mixture on top of melted butter.
7. Drizzle the baking mixture over the top of the cherries.
8. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top.
9. Place in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.